(GLUTEN-FREE & VEgan)
It's that time of the year again! Every woman's favorite season. Even us Southern California gals, who wear scarves when its 85 degrees out, light pumpkin candles when it's 80 degrees in the house, and PIN everything FALL to make them feel like it's finally here, are STOKED on this time of year. Well, here at the Good Scone, we embrace Fall-Lovin' behavior. We even encourage it ;)
So grab a can of pumpkin puree and let's make some PUMPKIN CINNAMON DONUTS!
SERVES: 10 to 12 donuts
- 1 package of our Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cup organic powdered sugar
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F.
- In a stand-up mixing bowl or with an electric beater, mix Vanilla Cake Mix, the entire can of pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and water. Mix on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Coat your donut pan with cooking spray or brush thoroughly with coconut oil. Using a pastry bag or large freezer bag. Poor the pumpkin donut mixture into the bag, zip or tighten the top, and cut the tip of bag so your batter can squeeze into the donut indentations. Fill to the very top.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes.
- While the donuts bake, whisk the powdered sugar, cinnamon, and water to create the donut glaze. After the donuts have been set aside to fully cool, dip the tops of each donut into the glaze and lay on parchment paper. You can drizzle any remaining glaze over the donuts for a thicker layer of icing.
I just had to SHARE! Even Griffey like's Pumpkins ;)
HAPPY BAKING, FRIENDS!